Truth about Cellulite Review by Joey Atlas – The “formula” for dry skin “chapped” lips in the winter is cold with low humidity in the open air and heat with dry air indoors, say U.S. dermatologists. And the “antidote”, a few simple tips.
Source by Joey Atlas author of Truth About Cellulite Review for more detail visit our website
* To put off dry skin, peeling and impatient be sure to moisturize every day well your skin, recommends Researcher, a dermatologist at the Center for Women’s Health Medical Center Weill Cornell, New York. A good time for hydration is immediately after bathing to “trapped” moisture in the skin surface. Those with sensitive skin should choose a moisturizer without perfume or lanolin,
* While frequent hand washing is necessary to prevent the spread of germs, all that soap and water can make hands to “shut up.” To protect them, use mild soap and a cream to put them on, experts recommend.
* Avoids very hot water when bathing. Short shower with lukewarm water is more skin-friendly. Immediately after, wipe your skin gently without rubbing.
* Be sure to shower every day, so you use less soap and thus protect the natural skin moisturizers, Recommends Experts, a dermatologist at the University Medical Center in Columbia.
* To troubleshoot the dry air inside, a good idea would be to use a humidifier, but they will frequently clean to help prevent mold and mildew.
* When you go outside and it’s cold, you cover as much as possible in your face and brush your lips with a “thick” salve with sunscreen. Also would not hurt to brush your face with sunscreen, which is just as essential in winter as in summer, especially if it snows or you plan to go skiing in the snow.
* Even though it may be very tempting to get rid of the pale color of your skin making solarium, it is preferable to avoid it because of the radiation exposure solarium has proven that he is good for the skin as it leads to premature aging and increases the risk of developing skin cancer. Instead use a solarium tanning cream – just make sure it contains extra aqueous substances as some dry skin types.
* Any cracks and prorates (itching) that is not alleviated with moisturizing creams should be checked by a dermatologist because it may require more specialized care.